Just another quick update here fixing some reported issues and implementing a couple quick suggestions. Check out the changelog to see what's been fixed!
- Blacksmith side quests no longer require you to complete a few Kindred quests to start.
- AI routines for most abilities moved to Lua. (Please let me know if something breaks!)
- Added a WASD+Diagonals keybind option. (Experimental)
- You can no longer equip as many two-handed weapons as you want as long as you have a single free hand. (with more than two arms.)
- The mutation "Tough Shell" no longer applies its defense bonus to all body parts.
- Added two new mutations that positively affect Influence.
- Mutations that give extra limbs decrease influence slightly.
- Animus Stones no longer cause an error when dropped on the ground. (wrong sprite id)
- AI Cores are no longer designated as a quest item, and can show up in the world.
- Haulers only join you if you have less than 3 followers.
- Applying pressure to a limb ends your turn.
- Martial Arts no longer starts at level -1.
- Chatting with Xul Nomads no longer causes an error.
- Limbs with wounds in a save file no longer causes a crash upon trying to load the game.
- Some creatures cannot be strangled or taken down.
- Strangulation and Apply Pressure deal slight damage.
- Previously unconscious NPCs reset whether or not you have seen them.
- Interacting outside of the screen no longer causes an error.
- Wielding mechanical limbs in your hands no longer duplicates them.
- Changing screens while holding onto an enemy should no longer cause an exception when attempting to use martial arts after.
Windows 64-bit 47 MB
Version 34 Jan 17, 2019
OSX 52 MB
Version 33 Jan 17, 2019
Linux 64-bit 85 MB
Version 14 Jan 17, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.