- Changed the character screen to show the character's body structure with hover-over tooltips.
- NPCs can now be given traits and mutations.
- Mutagens can affect NPCs.
- Changes and balances to the Martial Arts system:
- Added more wounds.
- New Martial Arts move: Disarm.
- Added a new status effect: Off Balance. It increases the chance of performing wrestling moves like Shove and Take Down on the afflicted target.
- Failing at Pushing, Taking Down or Pulling opponents can cause you to become Off Balance.
- The ability Shove, combined with the status effect "Off Balance" can cause the target to fall over.
- Enemies can attempt to disarm you.
- Grabbing arms prevents enemies from attacking with the equipped item.
- Enemies will try harder to get out of grips.
- Attached items (like beaks or horns) have a chance to attack whenever a character does. This chance increases with Dexterity (same as off-hand weapons)
- New areas, quests and a NPCs.
- You can contract Vampirism through attaching vampiric limbs.
- If an NPC has a dialogue tree, that is used instead of the previous chat option.
- NPCs save their dialogue states.
- Weapon proficiency XP mutiplied by ((exp x 5) / proficiency level). Lower level proficiencies will level up faster.
- Duplicate messages in the log are indicated by a "(x Amount) beside them to prevent spam.
- Increased maximum stacks of extra arm and extra leg mutations to 4.
- Wings mutation can stack up to 2 times.
- Webs and Chests will no longer show up on stairs in caves.
- Screenshots (taken with F11) have their own directory, and are named based on the current date and time.
- NPCs with polarm weapons should no longer attack allies between themselves and their target.
- Enemies no longer get double action points after noticing you.
- Fixed an error where off-hands were trying to strike an enemy that had already died.
- Hostile NPCs who follow you between maps will not disappear if there is no space to move them to. They will simply not be moved to the new map.
- Hostile NPCs adjacent to you while you take stairs properly are spawned beside you (unless as above), and do not require you to exit and re-enter to see them.
- Vampire corpses are properly vampiric.
Windows 64-bit 56 MB
Version 36 Jan 28, 2019
Windows 32-bit 52 MB
Version 34 Jan 28, 2019
OSX 60 MB
Version 35 Jan 28, 2019
Linux 64-bit 61 MB
Version 16 Jan 28, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.