It's been a long time coming, but here it is: Axu 0.7.5! It includes some really neat additions, most of which were specified in the previous blog post. I won't bore you too much with the details. Over the past few months, I've been tinkering with the code every once in a while, and thus don't have a descriptive bug fix list. Please let me know if something is broken!
I likely won't be updating Axu too much in the next couple of months. I've been granted a really cool opportunity that I can't get into the details of just yet. Not Axu-related, but it will keep me from having the same amount of free time as before.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy Axu 0.7.5! The next milestone is still on the horizon, but I hope that I'll be able to get there once life calms down. I will keep you all posted.
- Added Cybernetics that can be added to organic limbs. These cost one "Bottle Cap" each, and will be destroyed if the limb attached is severed. For now, these services are done by doctors.
- Custom map features are saved properly.
- Post-Gen landmarks have a base framework.
- Unarmed weapons allow you to use them and keep a free hand for grabbing opponents.
- Stealth attacks are much more effective.
- Followers drop armor on death.
- Plenty of bug fixes, balances, and performance tweaks.