nioce, things are even better now keep up da work
0.7.4 left an embarrassing bug in that I didn't know about until after I pushed it out. Basically some NPCs are given hidden traits (like resist poison or bleeding) that are not on the list. It caused freezing when entering screens with those enemy types. This has been remedied. New to this version is the ability to look at an NPC's body structure and stats, using the same layout as your own character screen. I'm not sure if this is too much information, or too overpowered, but I figured I would try it out anyways since it was a very easy change. Another change is to body parts. Specifically their "flags" (like External, Synthetic, etc). Before it was a bunch of true/false booleans, but I've condensed it all into one value for simplification. It should work just fine, but I cannot say whether or not it may break previous save files.
- Fixed an exception caused by the npc-only traits "rpois" and "rbleed".
- You can press "Interact" (default Space) while Looking at an NPC to view their body parts and stats.
- Wielded items can be viewed in the body part screen.
- Crystalized limbs are now severable, and can be amputated.
- Typo fixes.
- Body parts track diseases and other attributes by flags.
- Pressing "Enter" while on an empty window should not longer cause an error.