Wait, weren't you working on 7DRL last week? ;)
As many of you know, I went on vacation for a little while. Upon coming back to Canada, I had several things to take care of at work and in my personal life that prevented me from contributing much to Axu. Thankfully, I'm back and ready to keep adding stuff! This patch is a smaller one, mostly because I wanted to fix a critical loading bug that was occurring. In order to get warmed back up, I also did some balancing tweaks and adding various quest events for future use. The changelog is below if you'd like the nitty-gritty!
- Fixed a bug where item components could not be loaded.
- Fixed an improper item assignment to a late-game quest.
- Healing magics no longer get cast if your HP is full.
- Slightly nerfed healing magic.
- Nerfed the Scalpel.
- Added stat requirements to some items.
- Added a new encounter type: wandering merchants.
- Disease/Wound healing dialogue option is more descriptive of its function.
- Sequential quests only show active and completed steps.
- Quests can create and remove landmarks from the map.
- Quests no longer initialize events with their zone locations statically, allowing for more dynamic map traversal via quests.