When going to the engineer for the Ensis story-line the game keeps saying "array index is out of range" and after some testing it is on every character I choose. PS I always choice Heretic if that is any useful info :P
I've been quieter the past week, taking in feedback and doing the best I can to implement it. 0.7.2 isn't the biggest release feature-wise, but 4 new quests in the Ensis quest line is a large feat nonetheless. Just a word of warning, changes made to world generation will break old save files, as locations will be spawned at different positions than before. There was a huge bug dealing with loading corpses from the previous hotfix. I'm happy to say that this release should fix the issue. Take a look at the changelog to see the full story.
- 4 new quests in the Ensis quest line.
- Added the liquid "Preservative" that prevents an organic item from spoiling. Useful for limbs you want to keep.
- Corpses drop more frequently as you level up Butchery.
- For quests, the OnStart event runs before step initialization.
- Added new quest events, such as removing specific NPCs and adding NPCs to your followers list.
- Entering a pre-made screen only moves static NPCs there if they have not been spawned.
- Added a keybind to show/hide the minimap.
- An arrow is displayed in mouse mode that enables when over the edge of the screen.
- Oromir is stationary while passive.
- Uro-Ren is no longer hostile by default.
- Some locations, like the starting area, are placed on the largest "island" generated. (Breaks previously created worlds.)
- With the console, you can type the "go" command with any location ID and go there instantly. (Surface levels only.)
- Lomis no longer gives you a pickaxe as a quest reward.
- The game autosaves every in-game day.
- Experience towards the first level (Level 2) of an ability is doubled.
- With a polearm weapon equipped, objects laying on the ground no longer prevent you from attacking two tiles away.
- Black Fang no longer gives the "Called Shot" ability, as it is tied to a hotkey.
- Leprosy no longer brutally mangles your limbs every turn. It takes 4000 turns to "activate", and has a slim chance to remove limbs. Once a limb has been removed, it will not reactivate until another 4000 turns pass.
- Intrine limbs no longer cause an error when attached.
- Kill quest steps have their icon show up on the world map.
- Locations with neighbors (like the Ensis Stronghold) no longer can show up on mountain tiles.
- Vampiric Blood can no longer give you Fledgling Vampirism more than once.
- Organic body parts, while wielded, still degrade over time.
- The Blind status effect now displays unlit cells as intended.
- Creatures spawned via Cryopods properly appear.
- Removed some unused abilities from random artifacts.