Hotfix - 27 Dec, 2018
Hopefully the last patch I'll do before moving on to the next numbered version. 0.7.1d brings a bunch of bug fixes and some cool new stuff. Check out the changelog below for the full story! I hopefully caught most of the reported bugs (minus a few exceptions) here.
- Added a music manager that dynamically picks appropriate songs for specific landmarks/elevations.
- New tracks by Comemism for the Power Plant and Kindred Hideout.
- Switched one of the ambient overworld tracks to caves.
- Shining Gems are now stackable.
- Flasks now only hold one unit of liquid.
- Quests to go kill specific enemies now show their name and location/elevation in the journal.
- NPCs killed by followers also give you experience.
- Added functionality for quest steps with multiple solutions.
- Confirmation for deleting save files in the Load Game menu.
- Grappling - Grip strength is based on the number of free hands. "Free" meaning it has no item equipped.
- You can now amputate your heads if you have more than one.
- Replacing heads is now allowed in the limb replacement screen.
- Limbs now track their "default" wielded items (fists, claws, tendrils, etc).
- NPC default wielded weapons persist. You can attach arms that already have claws attached to them. The item is displayed in the tooltip.
- Saving the game now works on a separate thread.
- Ka-Nil's first quest is linked to the previous, and no longer requires you to talk to him after seemingly being given his quest previously.
- Terminals that are "on" can be interacted with to be turned off again.
- Removed the permadeath option from the main menu options menu. Permadeath is chosen via difficulty settings.
- Cannot path through locked doors.
- Empty liquid containers no longer cause an error when being picked up.
- Respawning NPCs over time no longer gives you duplicate quests.
- Static NPCs will only respawn if they are quest targets later in the story.
- The Journal panel no longer defaults its title to the localization of the ability panel title.
- Swapping places with an NPC allows you to see a list of items on the ground on the destination tile.
- Webs properly prevent movement again.
- The ability "Summon Scritter" no longer summons a permanent follower.
- Starting a new game after having a game where a certain faction was hostile to you no longer carries over the old hostility.
- Explosion artwork no longer spawns above the screen.
- Blink stones no longer use stamina.
- Mouse movement on the edge of a screen should properly take you to the correct world tile.
- Disabled world map mouse movement. Needs rewrite.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.