Hotfix - 17 Dec, 2018
Just took in some feedback on 0.7.1's release. Seems like I missed some bugs, including typos that caused quests to not register properly. Oops! Followers had a habit of duplicating in strange circumstances, and freezing was occurring during combat. Please let me know if these bugs persist. I am pretty sure I squashed them, but limited testing time makes it difficult to tell.
A little bonus look at a new mechanic:
- Higher chance random names will contain an extra syllable from the "suffixes" list in the middle.
- Added an object that reverses the polarity of a wire's signal.
- Resistances capped to 90%.
- Changed the way the Frozen status effect works. It is applied once the Slow status reaches a certain threshold.
- Removed stair locks from some maps. Culling would place them back upon leaving for periods of time.
- Added spikes that alternate between extended and retracted positions.
- You can delete save files in the Load menu.
- Removed spaces from data file names, and reorganized directories.
- New boss NPC and special floor.
- Equipment tooltips display properly.
- Followers no longer get duplicated when entering new areas or during an ambush.
- Deleting maps in the map creator works again.
- Fixed a typo in Faust's quest that caused an error.
- Empty liquid containers no longer cause an error when thrown at enemies.
- Freezing during enemy turns should no longer occur.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.