I've pushed all my progress to the experimental branch (Windows only for now, pending requests) for public testing.
Some changes since the last blog post:
- New mutagen types, created by mixing various liquids with basic mutagen. These concoctions will mutate your character in specific directions.
- Custom world map notes.
- New object types.
- Re-implemented roads between adjacent village tiles.
- Experimental map culling on game quit. To reduce file size.
- The first "boss" creature in the main quest line has had its stats reduced slightly.
- Many bug fixes, tweaks, etc.
Over the past few months, I've been diving into older sections of code in an attempt to try to clean it up. I'm afraid this will have unforeseen consequences. This is why I'm keeping the changes in Experimental for now. If you run into any bugs, have any suggestions, or just want to chat, don't be afraid to pop into the forum or Discord channel.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.