Just a quick hotfix this time around. I didn't get to remedying all issues reported, but I hope this will be enough for now. A few large-scale changes within the engine have occurred, which makes things a little unstable, to say the least. I mostly wanted to get this out there to fix the issues people have been having with certain dungeons inhibiting their progress. I might do one more of these hotfixes before resuming work on the next version, just to make sure everything is working smoothly. We shall see!
- Fixed a mouse input issue with wielding items in hands.
- Wielding a two-handed weapon in a weak arm without a free hand conveys an accuracy and attack speed penalty.
- A log message is displayed to warn the player of this.
- Upon missing, the log displays the weapon used during the attack.
- Better multi-limb attacking logic.
- Reorganized entity/stats/inventory/body code.
- Segmented out some combat code from entity logic.
- Saying "No" to the save and quit dialogue now properly closes the window and resumes the game.
- Fixed prison/workshop levels being out of order.
- Added the "abilities" console command to list all abilities with their IDs for you cheaters out there.
- Fixed an issue with some enemies not knowing about their hands, throwing an error and crashing the game on saving.
- Enemies won't throw an error when trying to use a directional ability.
- The weapon ID of the Crystal Golem is now set correctly.
- Isazna's following was bugged out. She meets you at the hideout instead.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.